Click here to view (Thanks to PZ Myers for the post)
- - - - -
Some questions asked (and not answered):
- Why should others believe the Bible?
- What is the evidence that the Bible is divinely inspired?
- How do you reconcile acceptance of science with the Bible?
- Why would you believe anything on faith, as it is not a pathway to truth?
- Can you demonstrate that faith is a good thing?
- Christianity is hateful, divisive and destructive with its doctrine of Hell for non-believers.
- As an atheist I do not have to worry about my friends and relatives going to hell.
- Christians worship a monster out of fear.
- Christian revelation to a few with poor evidence for such is not a good way of communicating to humans.
- There is a cost of faith - you are compelled to believe horrible things about others, which cuts off friendship.
- You use reason in every other area of life.
- Faith is an excuse for a lack of evidence.
- Faith is not a virtue, it is gullibility.